Photo by Marta Murvosh
- Web-based E-mail, an online tutorial at: http://e-mail-tutorial.tumblr.com/
- Dragonsong, a book talk, at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6T72ZYEIW8.
- Medieval Spain, an online bibliography available upon request at: https://sites.google.com/site/novelmedievalspain/
- Accessing Freedom of Information Act, an under-development compilation of online resources combining the best practices of government officials, historians, and journalists to find information using the federal Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) at: http://foia-access.weebly.com/
- Murvosh Reads, a blog of book reviews located at: http://murvoshreads.wordpress.com/
- Review of Gravity by Leanne Lieberman in OYAN (Oregon Young Adult Network) Review, http://oyanpeeps.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/spring-20112.pdf
My favorite library links:
- Project Information Literacy: Learn what the digital generation is doing as they enter adulthood
- Library as Incubator: Why reinvent the wheel? Great ideas are found here.
- Library Journal: Covers the news of the library profession
- School Library Journal: Covers the news of the school library profession
Librarian.net: Jessamyn West's blog on libraries, tech and all things
- Hennepin County Library's Teen Reads: One of the best-organized list of young adult books I've ever seen
- Toasted Cake: Podcasts of flash fiction narrated by the Nebula-nominated author Tina Connolly because we all need a little non-caloric audio cake in our book diet